Tuesday 29 September 2020

BBNaija: Mercy Eke gifts herself a Ranger Rover Velar as she turns 27

Winner of BBNaija Season 4, Mercy Eke, has gifted herself a brand new Range Rover Velar as a birthday gift as she turns 27 today, September 29.

The reality star took to her Instagram page to show off the new baby and then wrote:

“I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it. Couldnt think of a better way to spoil myself today after an amazing year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. From me to me…Range Rover Velar!!!!!!”

The post BBNaija: Mercy Eke gifts herself a Ranger Rover Velar as she turns 27 appeared first on Welcome to Njay Blog.



source https://njay.com.ng/bbnaija-mercy-eke-gifts-herself-a-ranger-rover-velar-as-she-turns-27/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

ChatGPT Overview

ChatGPT is a conversational AI model developed by OpenAI. It is based on the transformer architecture and has been trained on a diverse rang...