Friday 23 October 2020

#EndSARS: “I am not afraid for my life” – Falz to CNN (video)

Nigerian Singer, lawyer and one of the frontline campaigners for #EndSARS, Mr. Folarin Falana aka Falz the bahd guy, has said that he is not afraid for his life.

He said this in an interview today, Friday October 23 with CNN correspondence, Christine Amanpour about the #EndSARS protest and the shooting at Lekki toll gate.

Watch the video below:

The post #EndSARS: “I am not afraid for my life” – Falz to CNN (video) appeared first on Welcome to Njay Blog.



source https://njay.com.ng/endsars-i-am-not-afraid-for-my-life-falz-to-cnn-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

ChatGPT Overview

ChatGPT is a conversational AI model developed by OpenAI. It is based on the transformer architecture and has been trained on a diverse rang...