Saturday 27 June 2020

“It was hell…” – Peter Okoye shares his experience after he and family tested positive to Covid-19 (video)

Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye has revealed that he, his wife, daughter, and two of his domestic staff tested positive to the deadly virus, coronavirus. He said that they were sick for about three weeks.

He made a video to encourage people to take the virus serious and take necessary precautions.

Here are some excerpts from his video below:

”For the past three weeks, I have been ill and most people didn’t even know what was wrong with me. I kept it to myself for nearly about three weeks. It has been three weeks of hell for me and my family.

I had COVID19 for about three weeks and it happened to me. For those who noticed during my usual zoom live draw, I was in a room this time, instead of my usual location, which is here.

I was kind of imprisoned in my own house. I was sick and I tested positive.

The reason why I came out to say it is because I want to encourage a lot of people concerning this whole social distancing, getting used to sanitizing your hands, disinfecting your environment, wearing your face mask and all that…

I just want to tell everybody that this COVID19 is real. Don’t take it for granted.

I am happy to announce that my wife, myself, our daughter and two of our domestic staff, all of us are now negative” he said.

“I just want to say, guys be safe out there. Coronavirus, covid-19 is real,” he added.

Watch the video below to see his full statement:

The post “It was hell…” – Peter Okoye shares his experience after he and family tested positive to Covid-19 (video) appeared first on Welcome to Njay Blog.



source https://njay.com.ng/it-was-hell-peter-okoye-shares-his-experience-after-he-and-family-tested-positive-to-covid-19-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

ChatGPT Overview

ChatGPT is a conversational AI model developed by OpenAI. It is based on the transformer architecture and has been trained on a diverse rang...